Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is in charge of working closely with engineering and support to provide assistance to customers and review product documentation and other specifications.
• Provide technical assistance to customers via phone or email
• Work on reproducing customer issues in a technical support lab
• Interact with various engineering and documentation groups in review of design specifications, test plans and other product literature
• Assist engineering in resolving customers' issues by collecting feedback from customers
• Requires a BSCS or equivalent.
• Great communications skills and the ability to explain complex solutions in a simple way.
• Strong team player skills.
• Proven ability to resolve complex technical problems, the ability to handle many concurrent tasks and do them all with excellence.
• Willingness to adapt, to overcome and to succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
• Must have good understanding of TCP/IP and some familiarity with routing protocols. Good knowledge of LAN/WAN, campus network topologies, and networking devices such as routers, switches, firewall and other network appliance products is required.
• Experience with one or more of the following operating systems: Sun OS, Sun Solaris, Windows, Windows NT is a must.
• Demonstrated networking & troubleshooting experience including TCP/IP, LAN and routing products is a huge plus.
If you are interested in a career at Array Networks, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.