The Support Engineer is in charge of working closely with engineering and support to provide assistance to customers and review product documentation and other specifications.
• Create and maintain software tools as necessary.
• Debug and fix problems in existing and new code (C on UNIX - Linux, FreeBSD).
• Analyze customer problems and provide solutions or instrumented code to get more data.
• Work on customer problem reproduction in Lab.
• Work on performance analysis efforts with senior engineers.
• Requires a BSCS or equivalent.
• Great communications skills and the ability to explain complex solutions in a simple way.
• Strong team player skills.
• A self-starter - highly motivated and able to work productively with minimal guidance
• C/UNIX programming skills
• Proven ability to resolve complex technical problems, the ability to handle many concurrent tasks and do them all with excellence.
• Willingness to adapt, to overcome and to succeed in a constantly changing business and technical environment.
• Must have good understanding of TCP/IP and some familiarity with routing protocols. Good knowledge of LAN/WAN, campus network topologies, and networking devices such as routers, switches, firewall and other network appliance products is required.
• Experience with the following operating systems: Unix(FreeBSD or Linux) and Windows.
• Demonstrated networking & troubleshooting experience including TCP/IP, LAN and routing products is a huge plus.
If you are interested in a career at Array Networks, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.