National Product Sales Specialist – Hyperconverged Networking & Security
Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is experiencing meteoric growth in data centers worldwide. Data center operators are deploying compute and storage hyperconverged solutions from VMware, Nutanix, Simplivity, Cohesity and others. Array Networks (www.arraynetworks.com) complements these vendors by providing hyperconverged solutions for networking and security, the other essential pillar within the data center.
Array Networks is seeking a bright, motivated and effective National Product Sales Specialist to join our sales organization – focused on Array’s line of hyperconverged networking and security platforms. This is your opportunity to participate in a rapidly growing market category and share in the success of a rapidly growing organization.
The sales specialist will be responsible for the nationwide acquisition of strategic new accounts for Array’s next-generation private cloud product portfolio – assisting customers in their journey to become cloud-relevant. The salesperson will develop and execute sales and business plans to achieve quarterly objectives, and provide accurate and timely reports and forecasts. We are seeking only the best and the brightest.
• Desire to drive the evolution of private cloud networking and security infrastructure based on Array’s next-generation network functions platform technology
• Develop business and sales strategies that offer complete and targeted solutions to the customer and facilitate meeting or exceeding sales quotas and profitability goals
• Implement a national sales plan that focuses on direct customer acquisition at medium enterprise and mid-market accounts
• Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate net new strategic accounts
• Develop a team selling approach, collaborating with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer satisfaction organization
• Implement and collaborate on sales and marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed sales quotas and profitability goals
• Ensure efficient and timely communication with customers relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities
• Maintain sufficient pipeline of active accounts in order to consistently meet or exceed quota
• 5+ years in networking, security and/or virtualization technologies with demonstrated ability to sell across all levels of the customer’s organization including the executive level
• Proven successful track record with annual quotas in excess of $2M
• Experience selling to Tier-2 mid-market and medium enterprise customers
• Knowledge of networking, security, application delivery, virtualization and hyper-convergence technologies and complete understanding of the sales process
• Prior experience of selling VMware, Nutanix, Simplivity, Cohesity or other HCI solutions a big plus
• Motivated self-starter with strong team working, prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills; must also enjoy a high-energy, high expectations, results-oriented environment
• Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical customer audiences
• Willingness to travel
• Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate preferred
Interested parties please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.