Security Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) – Milpitas, California
Array Networks (www.arraynetworks.com), the network functions platform company, is seeking a Security Technical Marketing Engineer capable of understanding Array Networks products at the technical level and translating capabilities into customer-facing sales enablement tools. This role is focused on data center security technology. The candidate must be able to combine their technical and marketing knowledge and competencies to analyze Array products and solutions compared to the competition – and market requirements– to highlight competitive advantages and sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities include providing technical guidance and market intelligence in support of new products, as well as creating technical collateral, presentations, training, and engaging in promotional activities such as technical forums, videos and Webinars.
• Establish and develop technical marketing objectives and goals
• Design, develop and document customer solutions.
• Build out solutions in the lab; establish benchmarks by carrying out tests.
• Provide technical training to sales team and to customers.
• Create and write technical marketing collateral including technical deck, how to guides, testing documents, videos, whitepapers, etc.
• Analyze and understand Array Networks products and solutions (and analyze competitor products and solutions) at a technical level for the purpose of surfacing differentiators, competitive advantages and market opportunities
• Evaluate consumer needs and market expectations in support of new products and solutions.
• Regularly interact with technical sales and engineering teams to provide technical guidance and prioritization.
• Participate in marketing events, trade shows, webinars etc.
• Analyze and interpret marketing trends concerning technical products or services
• Organize and conduct research activities
• Design and develop new strategies and techniques in order to promote and sell more products
• Ensure compliance with technical marketing practices
• Handle and maintain technical Web forums and user communities
• Hands-on experience and technical depth of Web App Firewalls / Next Gen Firewalls / network firewalls is required.
• 5+ years of previous working experience in technical marketing and/or technical sales capacity.
• Good understanding of virtualization, security, and data center networking technologies.
• Understanding of hyper-converged infrastructure will be a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. You will be asked to submit writing samples during interview process.
• Excellent attention to details and bias for results
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Able to understand market trends and customer needs
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline preferred. Academic studies in computer science or technical engineering encouraged.
Interested parties please email resumes to: email@example.com.