Senior Solutions Engineer (Taiwan)
In this role, you will partner with Product Management/Marketing and R&D to develop sales tools and provide technical know-how to showcase (including training and education) Array Networks' product solutions.
Responsibilities • Maintain product engineering lab infrastructure, infrastructure enhancements, and test APV harnesses with 3rd party application beta/latest partner product releases.
• Develop APV & Application Technical Deployment Guide for product marketing/sales to use.
• Prepare Technical Presentations for APV Product & Solution Definition (technical and business) in the areas of ADC virtualization and cloud computing
• Field, industry and customer education of the defined solutions
• Gather technical requirements from 3rd party SW integration, and work to help Product Management, Product Development, and Business Development understand the requirement for inclusion in the product.
• Test the performance of a variety of third party applications when deployed in conjunction with Array products
• Handle technical issues of any degree of complexity with minimal need for supervision or assistance
• Enterprise application installation/configuration experience is critical
• Fluent in various scripting languages, Python, Perl and TCL preferred
• Able to script, integrate, utilize open source SW tools for lab testing
• Good written (Chinese/English) and oral communication skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Proven technical sales track record & strong work ethic are a must