WAN optimization accelerates enterprise applications, improves backup and recovery times and reduces bandwidth and infrastructure costs by prioritizing business-critical functions, applying intelligent compression algorithms to site-to-site and mobile traffic and eliminating the transmission of redundant data across wide area networks.
- Accelerate the performance of enterprise applications, file shares, Web content, email and voice and video across wide area networks
- Reduce bandwidth and infrastructure costs
- Backup or replicate data more frequently in shorter timeframes
- Mitigate the effects of data center consolidation for users at remote sites
- Improve application performance for remote access workers
- Support WAN optimization in virtual environments and efficiently move virtualized resources between public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Prioritize and compress application traffic and eliminate the transmission of redundant data across the network
- Deploy WAN optimization in place of remote and distributed servers
- Optimize WAN traffic to increase throughput for replication and backup
- 95% reduction in response times accessing remote files and applications
- Mobile client for accelerating performance to and from end-user devices
- Virtualized WAN optimization supporting leading virtualization hypervisors including VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
WAN Optimization for LAN-like Remote, Branch & Cloud Connectivity
Array WAN optimization scales to support any environment, from a single mobile user, to a small branch office, to corporate data centers and even public and private clouds. WanVelocity ensures LAN-like performance no matter where in the world applications and data are accessed from. Able to reduce file access times by up to 95% and lower overall bandwidth requirements, WanVelocity significantly improves worker productivity and operational efficiency and generates bottom line savings your business can take to the bank.
Deployed to mitigate the effects of data center consolidation on application performance, virtualized WanVelocity solutions can be pushed to remote sites, in place of distributed applications, to leverage existing servers, reduce costs and ensure that user productivity does not suffer. In addition, WanVelocity may be deployed in conjunction with XOSoft, CommVault, Compellent, EqualLogic, DoubleTake or EMC Celerra Replicator to achieve industry-leading performance and value for ensuring backup and replication operations occur in full with proper frequency and within allotted time windows.
For remote workers, WanVelocity mobile clients support all of the optimization techniques common to the WanVelocity family and accelerate traffic to any physical or virtual WanVelocity appliance located at the corporate data center or in the cloud. Optimized for 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems, the WanVelocity mobile client delivers instantaneous and measurable benefits including reducing bandwidth consumption by 65% to 90% and enabling applications and users to access files up to 20 times faster.
Available as physical appliances or as virtualized appliances for VMware, Microsoft or Citrix, Array’s WanVelocity WAN optimization controller enables you to accelerate and broaden application access to and from the cloud, make cloud connections easier to deploy, move virtual machines in and out of the cloud without lengthy delays and build future-proof deployments on highly scalable and highly flexible infrastructure. Whether you’re running an enterprise data center a private cloud or public cloud service offerings, WanVelocity delivers the performance, features, flexibility and total-value of ownership essential to accelerating your business.
How To Try
How to Buy