Server Load Balancing
Server load balancing provides scalability and high availability for applications, Web sites and cloud services by monitoring the health of servers, evenly distributing loads across servers and maintaining session persistence and a seamless user experience in the event that one or more servers become overburdened or unresponsive.
Server load balancing for application high-availability
Load balancing is a staple solution in virtually every data center. However, today’s application delivery controllers (ADCs) represent a considerable evolution from simple server load balancing. Array’s 64-bit multi-core SpeedCore™ architecture supports massive throughput and millions of concurrent connections for scaling application availability without impacting application performance.
In addition, integrated traffic management and application acceleration functions including SSL acceleration, adaptive compression, dynamic caching, connection multiplexing, content routing and quality-of-service provide unparalleled control over application traffic and the ability to significantly improve application performance.
For organizations deploying enterprise applications including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange or SAP, or managed service applications such as eClinicalWorks, Array load balancing solutions have undergone extensive certification testing and ship with configuration templates and deployment guides that take the time and guesswork out of application delivery.
Available as dedicated appliances, virtualized multi-tenant appliances or virtual server load balancers tuned for VMware, Citrix, OpenXen and KVM hypervisors, Array load balancers are equally at home in the enterprise data center and public or private clouds. Feature parity across platforms and unmatched performance, flexibility and management integration make Array’s application delivery solutions ideal for public cloud service offerings and private cloud environments.
Whether you are responsible for a single application or Website, a large Internet property or a public or private cloud, Array server load balancing delivers the performance, scalability, features and value essential for accelerating your business.
- Ensure applications remain up and running in the event one or more servers become unavailable
- Seamlessly add servers and scale applications
- Improve server efficiency for greater ROI and better application performance
- Reduce response and transaction times for Websites, applications and cloud services
- Support server load balancing and application availability in public and private cloud environments
- Load balancing for distributing traffic, performing health checks and maintaining session persistence across multiple servers
- Load balancing any number of servers from a single URL and IP address
- Offload SSL and TCP processing for up to 10x greater server efficiency
- Caching, compression and SSL acceleration for up to 5x better application performance
- High-performance virtual load balancing with full feature parity for VMware, Citrix, OpenXen and KVM environments
How To Try
How to Buy