Link Load Balancing
Link load balancing provides advanced failover and bandwidth management for multiple WAN connections to assure continuous operation of enterprise applications and cloud services in the event that one or more ISP links become unavailable or slow to respond.
Link Load Balancing for High-Availability Network Connectivity
Array link load balancing intelligently analyzes ISP WAN links to allocate bandwidth, assign priority and enable seamless failover for business-critical applications. Available as a stand-alone solution or in conjunction with other Array high-availability solutions including server load balancing and global server load balancing, Array link load balancing helps guarantee uptime and service level agreements, reduce bandwidth costs and improve the end-user experience.
Array link load balancing supports five nines reliability and availability for applications, data services, Web sites and VPNs across multiple WAN connections, and allows aggregation of multiple low-cost links to reduce OpEx while improving connectivity. In addition, eRoute™ policy-based L4 dynamic routing directs traffic over optimal WAN links and ISPs for the highest quality end-user experience, based on preset and user-defined algorithms.
Array's link load balancing provides real-time monitoring of WAN links and connections for health, performance and utilization, further assuring uptime and the user experience. Efficient utilization of WAN bandwidth is enhanced through traffic shaping, compression and rate shaping.
- Ensure applications and data transfer can continue uninterrupted in the event one or more ISP connections become unavailable
- Maintain user productivity and application efficiency
- Continuously monitor WAN links and connections to ensure uninterrupted throughput
- Maximize WAN bandwidth efficiency
- Control bandwidth expenses while maintaining connectivity effectiveness
- Ensure applications are running at maximum performance
- Enterprise and service provider-class reliability and availability for applications, data services, Web sites and VPNs across multiple WAN connections
- eRoute™ policy-based L4 routing for directing traffic over optimal WAN links and ISPs for the highest quality end-user experience
- Link load balancer provides real-time monitoring of WAN links and connections for health, performance and utilization
- Efficient utilization of WAN bandwidth leveraging advanced bandwidth management, compression and rate shaping
- Minimize bandwidth costs and maximize connectivity by aggregating multiple low cost links
- Integrated acceleration, optimization and server offload for boosting application performance
How To Try
How to Buy