AppVelocity™ Load Balancers
BRIDGING THE GAP
BETWEEN ADC REQUIREMENTS AND BUDGETS
Array AppVelocity load balancers support local traffic management and application acceleration for optimizing the availability, security and performance of enterprise applications and cloud services while reducing cost and complexity in the data center.
Load Balancers for Application Availability & Performance
Powered by Array’s award-winning 64-bit SpeedCore™ architecture, AppVelocity load balancers cost-effectively drive industry-leading performance across a rich server load balancing and application acceleration feature set to deliver unmatched total value of ownership. Available for Array's APV Series application delivery controllers and engineered for modern data center, cloud and virtual environments, AppVelocity load balancers boost application performance and speed return-on-investment from the small enterprise to the large service provider.
APV Series Application Delivery Controller Datasheet
Highlights & Benefits
- Integrated L4 and L7 load balancing, global server load balancing, connection multiplexing, caching, compression, IPv6 support, application scripting, dynamic routing, traffic shaping and stateful packet inspection
- 99.999% application availability, up to 5X application acceleration and multi-layer application security
- Offload Web and application servers for increased efficiency, capacity and return on investment to ROI.
- IPv6 support for addressing IPv4 depletion enabling IPv6 migration
- ePolicy™ L7 scripting and eRoute™ L4 routing for fine grain, custom control of application traffic
- Application-specific certifications and guides for rapid deployment and optimized delivery of business critical applications
- Reverse-proxy architecture with a stateful packet-inspection firewall for guarding applications without impacting performance
- XML-RPC and eCloud™ APIs for seamless integration with cloud management systems and 3rd party monitoring solutions
- VMware vCenter integration for dynamic resource allocation and de-allocation
- Active-active clustering for up to 32 instances and seamless interaction between hardware and virtual appliances
- Familiar CLI and intuitive WebUI for ease of configuration and management
- Available for Array APV Series application delivery controllers and included with vAPV virtual application delivery controllers
How To Try
How to Buy
“Array load balancers are now a critical part of our teller activities as well as members’ home-banking services, and we are very impressed by the performance. Array’s product provides a fault-tolerant solution that is reliable and time-saving. We are able to keep our applications up and running securely with minimal downtime.”
- Thomas Wilde, Systems Analyst, AA Credit Union