Our company is dedicated to hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry. We are committed to not only making Array Networks a great place to work, but to fostering our employees' growth by creating an environment that is conducive to learning and sharing.
Submit a Resume
Please email resumes to
. If you prefer to send your application via mail or fax:
Array Networks Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1371 McCarthy Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 240-8700
Fax: (408) 240-8745
Array Networks’ commitment to helping its employees achieve a balanced life starts by providing employees and their families a comprehensive suite of benefits. Our employees' health and financial well being come first and Array strives to make employment secure, stable, and flexible.
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- 75% of the premium for dependent medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (pre-tax deductions for health and dependent care expenses)
- Life insurance – two times annual salary up to a maximum of $300K.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Educational assistance program
- Food – free daily lunch and dinner provided including snacks and beverages.
- Welcome kit (company t-shirt, mug, cap)
- Game room
- Friendly team of people
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location(s): Western Region – North America
Array Networks is seeking additional bright, dedicated, and enthusiastic Regional Sales Managers to join our sales North American sales organization. At Array Networks, we provide the fastest growing, innovative sales environment where you can leverage and apply your Security, Networking, Data Center, Infrastructure and Cloud technology skills. Individual must reside in the San Jose, San Francisco area.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for driving revenue through the identification, acquisition and management of small to large Enterprise Accounts and Channel Partners. The RSM will be required to develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly objectives, and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop business strategy that offers a complete solution to the customer and facilitates meeting or exceeding sales quota and profitability goals.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate major significant target Accounts.
- Manage and drive new Enterprise customers and new Channel Partners, as well as existing customer accounts and existing partners to achieve expedient purchase decisions.
- Meet with channel partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist channel partner’s Array sales activities.
- Implement sales tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned Account objectives.
- Develop a team selling approach with Pre-Sales technical specialists and the Customer Satisfaction organization.
- Develop and implement a Regional Account sales plan that implements both channel programs and direct sales.
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with customers and channel partners relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities.
- Maintain sufficient pipeline of active accounts in order to consistently meet or exceed quota.
- 10 + years in data networking and/or security technologies with demonstrated ability to sell across all levels of the customer’s organization including the highest executive level.
- Proven successful track record with annual quotas in excess of $3M for the past 5 years.
- Knowledge of networking, security and Web technologies and complete understanding of the sales process.
- Motivated self-starter with strong team working, prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills that enjoys a high-energy, high expectations, results-oriented environment.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical customer audience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job description: Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving defined sales objectives by building and managing the overall relationship with new and existing Channel Partners. Channel Sales Managers will recruit new partners, while also engaging and supporting existing Array Networks channel partners. Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for training, supporting, monitoring, managing and driving sales through channel partners along with the field sales organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish new channel partnerships
- Drive sales with new and existing partners
- Develop/formulate new business and revenue models to generate higher growth and margin opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to successfully identity, recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partners to meet or exceed target revenue objectives
- Assist and train sales representatives and facilitate training of partner’s technical representatives
- Manage business and sales development to include management of key clients and client activity
- Assist in negotiations of client contracts with channel partners as needed
- Facilitate joint engagements between Array Network’s sales and technical teams and channel partners
- Develop long-term client relationships and have a strong “customer-first” philosophy
- Work with management to identify opportunities across diverse industries and markets with various sales activities that drive prospects through the awareness and consideration phases of the sales cycle.
- Assist in integrating Array Network’s offering with Channel Partners business models
- Achieve assigned revenue goals and objectives
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of channel and technology sales experience
- 3-5 years of security, networking and data center infrastructure sales experience. Experience in the Application Delivery Networking (ADN) space is a big plus
- Rolodex of qualified Solution Providers and small to medium size SIs
- Possess experience selling to large enterprise accounts
- A proven track record as a self-starter with ability to develop strong relationships with senior executives within targeted accounts
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize outcomes and display proven strategy implementations
Array Networks employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required. EOE
Position : Engineering Technician
We are looking for engineer or technician for designing, developing, implementing and testing computer-based hardware and software, including the sub-assemblies and/or components that are found inside the system, as well as the actual units that contain the computers and the software that runs on those systems. They may also design networks that connect computer systems, and work on integrating software programs with computer hardware. Be able to develop and test solutions to solve technical problems in development, Product test, manufacturing, inspection, and maintenance.
- Circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Assist and operations engineering as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- Repairing or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic principles
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
Position : Senior Software Engineer
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of high-performance networking and security software products. You will be an integral part of the Array engineering team and will participate in all aspects of software development, including architecture/design, coding, testing, and troubleshooting. Expect to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong systems programming skills, with extensive experience developing kernel/OS and networking software
- Substantial practical experience with TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of network security issues and solutions
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Strong software design and C/UNIX programming skills
- Ability to acquire new technical skills quickly and contribute to a wide range of projects
- A track record of developing complex software components from start to finish and delivering working solutions on time
- A self starter - highly motivated and able to work productively with minimal guidance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with integration of external enterprise applications and analysis of third-party network protocols is highly desirable
- Experience with Windows software development and system APIs is highly desirable
- Experience with Java and ActiveX development is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of professional software development experience and technical knowledge of software development and networking equivalent to a BS/MS in computer science.
Lead Generation Manager
The Lead Generation Manager will be the point person for development of a national lead generation program and serve as a member of the marketing team. The position will be responsible for the daily management of our SEM program (Google, Bing, etc.), and will be working closely with 3rd party lead vendors to deliver sufficient lead flow to achieve sales objectives. The Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for helping to identify new lead generation avenues and techniques and manage them in the delivery of qualified leads that demonstrate quantifiable ROI. The role includes responsibility for negotiating new lead contracts and producing daily, weekly, and monthly analytic reports on lead flow and conversion metrics. The individual should possess experience in online media buying, paid advertising (SEM, social advertising, display, etc.), direct mail, conversion marketing and the latest interactive technologies. The candidate should also be highly analytical, thrive in a rapid response-marketing environment and have strong desire to succeed.
The Lead Generation Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join an early stage growth organization and further develop real world business and lead generation experience. This position is visible to the executive management team and is based out of Milpitas, CA.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (marketing, communications or business preferred)
- 5 – 10 years experience in high-tech marketing
- Knowledgeable in the areas of networking, security, applications and cloud computing
- Previous direct responsibility and proven success for lead generation
- Previous proven success managing multiple functions
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Mastery of productivity applications, Web-based marketing automation and analytics platforms and social media platforms
- Proficient in ROI analysis
- Highly organized and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to learn, adapt and operate independently
- Strong references and demonstrable examples of prior work
No positions available at this time.
No positions available at this time.
Manufacturing Purchasing Manager
In this position, Manufacturing Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the following:
Will represent the company in the acquisition of goods and services required to assure on-time deliveries and customer satisfaction. The primary objective is to identify and obtain the products and services that must be obtained externally. In accomplishing this, the Buyer will evaluate, and determine the best supplier, value and delivery for those products and services.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate new contracts and determine buy-out requirements
- Find best product for the best price, from reliable vendors
- Assure that the acquisition of all goods or services will meet the requirements of the contract.
- Track and maintain proper levels of stocked inventory.
- Manages the shipping and receiving
- Assist the documentation process.
- Initiate and implement process improvement initiatives for department
- Will have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Will demonstrate a positive attitude.
- The ability to cooperate with team members / leaders.
- Strong “people” skills.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend U.S. Government Department commerce.
Education and Experience:
A combination of over ten years of directly related education, training and/or experience is desired for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills; specifically
Strong knowledge of ORACLE and Agile software is a must.
Must be Oracle Super User Trained.