Our company is dedicated to hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry. We are committed to not only making Array Networks a great place to work, but to fostering our employees' growth by creating an environment that is conducive to learning and sharing.
Submit a Resume
Please email resumes to
. If you prefer to send your application via mail or fax:
Array Networks Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1371 McCarthy Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 240-8700
Fax: (408) 240-8745
Array Networks’ commitment to helping its employees achieve a balanced life starts by providing employees and their families a comprehensive suite of benefits. Our employees' health and financial well being come first and Array strives to make employment secure, stable, and flexible.
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- 75% of the premium for dependent medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (pre-tax deductions for health and dependent care expenses)
- Life insurance – two times annual salary up to a maximum of $300K.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Educational assistance program
- Food – free daily lunch and dinner provided including snacks and beverages.
- Welcome kit (company t-shirt, mug, cap)
- Game room
- Friendly team of people
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location(s): North Central Region – North America
Array Networks is seeking additional bright, dedicated, and enthusiastic Regional Sales Managers to join our sales organization throughout the US. At Array Networks, we provide the fastest growing, innovative sales environment where you can leverage and apply your Security, Networking, and Web technology skills. Individual must reside in the North Central region, preferably in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, Indianapolis or Minneapolis.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for driving revenue through the identification, acquisition and management of Channel Partners and end user accounts. The RSM will be required to develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly objectives, and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop business strategy that offers a complete solution to the customer and facilitates meeting or exceeding sales quota and profitability goals.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate major significant target Accounts.
- Manage prospect and customer accounts to achieve expedient purchase decisions by leveraging designated channel partners.
- Meet with channel partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist channel partner’s Array sales activities.
- Implement sales and marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned Account objectives
- Develop a team selling approach with Pre-Sales technical specialists and the Customer Satisfaction organization
- Develop and implement a Regional Account sales plan that implements channel programs
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with customers and channel partners relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities.
- Maintain sufficient pipeline of active accounts in order to consistently meet or exceed quota.
- 10 + years in data networking and/or security technologies with demonstrated ability to sell across all levels of the customer’s organization including the highest executive level.
- Proven successful track record with annual quotas in excess of $3M for the past 5 years.
- Knowledge of networking, security and Web technologies and complete understanding of the sales process.
- Motivated self-starter with strong team working, prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills that enjoys a high-energy, high expectations, results-oriented environment.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical customer audience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Job description: Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving defined sales objectives by building and managing the overall relationship with new and existing Channel Partners. Channel Sales Managers will recruit new partners, while also engaging and supporting existing Array Networks channel partners. Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for training, supporting, monitoring, managing and driving sales through channel partners along with the field sales organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish new channel partnerships
- Drive sales with new and existing partners
- Develop/formulate new business and revenue models to generate higher growth and margin opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to successfully identity, recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partners to meet or exceed target revenue objectives
- Assist and train sales representatives and facilitate training of partner’s technical representatives
- Manage business and sales development to include management of key clients and client activity
- Assist in negotiations of client contracts with channel partners as needed
- Facilitate joint engagements between Array Network’s sales and technical teams and channel partners
- Develop long-term client relationships and have a strong “customer-first” philosophy
- Work with management to identify opportunities across diverse industries and markets with various sales activities that drive prospects through the awareness and consideration phases of the sales cycle.
- Assist in integrating Array Network’s offering with Channel Partners business models
- Achieve assigned revenue goals and objectives
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of channel and technology sales experience
- 3-5 years of security, networking and data center infrastructure sales experience. Experience in the Application Delivery Networking (ADN) space is a big plus
- Rolodex of qualified Solution Providers and small to medium size SIs
- Possess experience selling to large enterprise accounts
- A proven track record as a self-starter with ability to develop strong relationships with senior executives within targeted accounts
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize outcomes and display proven strategy implementations
Array Networks employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required. EOE
No positions available at this time
No positions available at this time
No positions available at this time.
No positions available at this time.
Manufacturing Purchasing Manager
In this position, Manufacturing Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the following:
Will represent the company in the acquisition of goods and services required to assure on-time deliveries and customer satisfaction. The primary objective is to identify and obtain the products and services that must be obtained externally. In accomplishing this, the Buyer will evaluate, and determine the best supplier, value and delivery for those products and services.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate new contracts and determine buy-out requirements
- Find best product for the best price, from reliable vendors
- Assure that the acquisition of all goods or services will meet the requirements of the contract.
- Track and maintain proper levels of stocked inventory.
- Manages the shipping and receiving
- Assist the documentation process.
- Initiate and implement process improvement initiatives for department
- Will have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Will demonstrate a positive attitude.
- The ability to cooperate with team members / leaders.
- Strong “people” skills.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend U.S. Government Department commerce.
Education and Experience:
A combination of over ten years of directly related education, training and/or experience is desired for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong computer skills; specifically
Strong knowledge of ORACLE and Agile software is a must.
Must be Oracle Super User Trained.